Our Village Brings Together Three Generations of Children, Caregivers and Senior Citizens!
Foster-adoptive-kinship families who are providing children a path to permanency are eligible to live at New Life Village. Parents in the process of foster licensing or adoption may move into the village if they have completed Professional Parenting classes.
- Applicants must be financially stable, having approved credit & background checks
- Must complete required monthly mission-focused volunteer projects
- Must be persons of compassion & commitment to the Village’s mission
Plan your intentional retirement at New Life Village! We invite seniors to live at NLV as extended family, a place to go after-school, a shoulder to lean on, tutoring, coaches for our activities, and friends for our adoptive parents. Seniors participate in family outings, community activities, as well as assist other seniors. New Life Village wants older citizens as neighbors, who have a desire to help and share their lifetime of wisdom. Seniors play a valued and meaningful role, helping us to raise the children, serving as a positive role models and village elders, and helping with the property and the program. Seniors who reside at the Village must be at least 55.
- Seniors gain new friends and family serving as surrogate grandparents & community elders
- Seniors serve the community, giving them purpose, and thus, a healthier retirement
- Seniors must be financially stable, having approved credit & background checks
- Seniors must complete required monthly mission-focused volunteer projects
- Seniors must be persons of compassion & commitment to the Village’s missions
Steps to Apply
- Make an appointment to tour NLV
- Discuss your eligibility to foster, adopt and serve at NLV
- Complete applications and submit deposits
- Meet with New Resident Vetting Committee
- Pass a Level II Background Check
“As a senior, to live in New Life Village is like being offered a chance to remain “ forever young.” The contact with families and young children is a joyful challenge with many unexpected rewards. When I first came here, I had no idea what to expect. I have since discovered a caring loving community intent on giving the best of themselves to make the dream come true.”
“Five years ago I drove by New Life Village, then under construction. I stopped in only to meet a very compassionate director who listened to our family’s story and shared how New Life Village might be a fit. I was in the process of adopting my 4 grandchildren. I prayed about the situation and God opened all the doors. We were accepted to New Life Village and have lived here for going on three years. I can’t express enough what a blessing it has been for us all to be a part of this community. The village does all come together as one. We have built a loving relationship with one another and we all go the extra mile to support each other in any and almost all circumstances. Our children, our seniors, all of us are heavenly sent to play our parts in fulfilling Sister Claire’s vision of “It takes a village” to raise our children. Our gated community and our family oriented neighborhood is truly a blessing! The learning center has also helped my children a great deal. And with four children, that’s no easy task.”
Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez
Tribe of Four and Bella our Woof Woof